JOIN OUR BOARD
The Watseka Union Depot was built in 1906. It was restored in the 1980s and a downstairs was added.
This is the original Depot space. It includes the main waiting room, the Lady's waiting room, the former TP&W office/freight and a unisex restroom. Rent upstairs for $50.
The downstairs area contains a full kitchen, male and female restrooms and handicap access. It accommodates 60 people. Rent downstairs for $75